Saturday, June 13, 2009

What's new with you?

Sorry it has been awhile since I've posted, but I've been traveling a bit, trying to button up the BMS library for summer and starting my two grad. school classes. I've also been doing some reading (surprised?!... NAW!!)


One of the YA books I've read is Gym Candy by Carl Deuker. I love his books and he's written several. I always get insight into a guy's point of view. This is helpful since I'm not a guy. I think it's good to know how the other side thinks. So even if you're a girl, this book is worth reading.


So what's Gym Candy about? Football, steroids, relationships, personal integrity, and decision making. This is one of the Lone Star book titles that will be on the Name that Book list for next year's competition....hint to all you NTB readers....READ THIS!

Speaking of Name that Book, the list for next year's books hasn't been released by Library Services, yet. I'll have it out on the blog as soon as it gets posted.


Happy summer and HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview of NEW book titles.....Click on the arrow to see what's new

Cdinneen's Show on PhotoPeach