Tuesday, October 5, 2010

READ ONLY If you're 13 or older.....

I was checking out one of the publisher emails I get and came across a great opportunity for readers who are 13+.  MacMillan Publishing has a teen reading group that reviews their new young adult novel.  You need to submit an application to join and then they send you free books to review.  Your reviews are posted on a blog for everyone to read.

Just think!  You could be part of the group that influences which books get published.  I think that's really cool!!  Check out the http://www.macteenbooks.com/ingroup/ for more information.

Speaking of reviews...I'm always looking for folks to write a few sentences about the books they've read.  Let me know if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview of NEW book titles.....Click on the arrow to see what's new

Cdinneen's Show on PhotoPeach