Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Reading

Ahhhhh...summer reading is so delicious!  I don't know about you, but I've taken some time to read outside my "normal" reading tastes and it's been fun.  For example, I'm not really a Frankenstein kind of reader, but I thoroughly enjoyed This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel.  His novel provides the back story of how Frankenstein came to be.  Did you know Frankenstein (the monster) was created by his twin brother?  Yup, it's true (according to the author) and it all happened because of love.    Check it out...it's a great read that will also make you think!


Oh, by the way, how's your reading for the Millionaire Club going?  I'm planning on doubling the participation over last year, so I need at least a 10th of the JMS student body to return their reading logs.  Make sure your one of the many who get to celebrate in September :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview of NEW book titles.....Click on the arrow to see what's new

Cdinneen's Show on PhotoPeach